Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Guide me please....

Assalamualaykum,

Keje byk nih kat ofis, try to catch up the datelines. Last week big boss walked in to my office, came to see me... and showered me with his ideas and dreams (i would say). He suggested once, a year ago but I just "ignored" the fact he will come back and say it again, but this time.. I tell you.. he is really serious about this project. I have a trouble to understand in depth what is it he really wants. I need to do some research ... but I dunno where to start!! AArrrggghhhhh napa la dia nak sangat projek ni jalan? Personally I admire his ideas... professionally I couldn't make it by myself... tak de confidence pulak nak buat kali ni. Of course I need to set a meeeting between him and Prof at the Kulliyyah, then set up a proposal paper.... find out software available and affordable (this is a must condition). Sometime I hate challenge(s)... makes my life miserable and uneasy... but for the sake of my professionalism, I have to carry this burden...

*&^(*&^#(&^*&

2 comments:

UmmuNaylah said...

mmg tul.. masalahnya dia dh suruh aku initiate this project 2 years ago kot.. bukan a year ago hehehe.. tapi aku yg tangguh2 sebab belum nampak significant.. even more dpt immediate boss yg kata hold dulu... hehehe but now i guess he is serious. Kenala start balik proposal yg aku telah 'sadaikan' 2 years ago... kui kui kui

Nik Ha said...

Pojek gapo kak leen? pojek mega ke? he..he..buat jgn tak buat..Kak Leen boleh! Idup Kak Leen!