Wednesday, April 5, 2006

So called CUPID

I have a "sister" now living in UK, with her family, doing MBA (Master Bela Anak), her husband is doing PhD (real one aaa). She has 4 daughters (hoping so hard to have at least a son...hehe).

I met her virtually in 2002, in a very "secret" chatting platform. Those days was my Dark Ages until I met my husband, Abang.

"Kak N***" was then the popular "icon" in the chatroom. When she entered the "room", everybody will greet her warmly. She, with her motherly and sisterly character will be quickly adored by anybody who is new to the room, one of them was me. I really liked having conversation with her secretly (Private Message maa), just 2 of us. Dok gossip macam2... dok kenen kan aku ngan Abang la.. ngan Iz*** la... hehehe (wondering where he is now... still being a pilot?)

It started when I (dgn beraninya..) solicited her about Abang, (just before I went to Ibadah Camp 2002). I just want to investigate Abang "status" at that time. (Ye la kan... hati dah berkenan, takut nanti tersalah pilih, suami orang ke,tunang orang ke...) I put aside all my pride just to know more about Abang (guna org ke-3 lebih selamat tau..hehe)-- pesanan penaja


Eventually, her positive response of Abang made me decide... he is the ONE!... and the love story begins.... (censored!!)

Kak N*** still keep in touch with us, even we have met eyes to eyes with her whole family..(wpun bukan di rumah, hanya la di pekan Kajang..) I am grateful for this relationship (so called adik/kakak angkat).

I'm praying for her happiness, health, wealth (kata nak beli banglo, kan? "wink") and a son maybe?? hehehe

Till we meet again...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooo... camtu ye...
Virtual Love,,hehehe.

Yang Jatuh Tangga...

Anonymous said...

ooo...dah tau..dah tau...lps nie boleh korek2 lg kisah cinta k.leen ngan hubby...so romantic arr...sambung laa lgi...skit jea lg...