Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Allah panjangkan umur Mak... 11/4

Assalamualaikum,
Yesterday was Mak's birthday.... her birthday of 75! Alhamdulillah, she is fine... still....with good health, good mind, good vision, good memory ...

I gave her a pair of heel sandal, she was happy. Tried so hard to persuade her to wear the sandal yersterday night. Actually we (the whole family) planned a surprise party ( i would say majlis la) for her yesterday night, at Famosa House in Bandar Baru Bangi.

I think I should be given the best actress for this "conspiracy".... I have to act like nothing will happen on that day... even more I planned to visit Ibu in Seremban... Along has to trick Mak, to come to her house in the evening, then everybody gathered at Famosa House at 8.30 and Mak was the last to come...

Mak with her puzzled face, dok tanya... napa gelap ni Noshi (my Along)... when she reached the last step...

"Allah selamatkan kamu... Allah selamatkan kamu... Allah selamatkan Mak & Nenek tersayang... Allah selamatkan kamu.." everybody sang and the lights all switched on.

Mak hugged Along tightly and macam biasa la... she cried and cried... then everybody salam Mak @ Nenek...

The Majlis began, everybody was enjoying the food... suddenly my Baby Naufal.. started to cry. Mula2 tu sikit lama2 even louder!!

I tried to calm him down more than 1/2 hour, he didn't stop. So I asked Abang to go home... I grabbed the "bag susu", stepping down the stairs and straight to my car without excusing myself from the Majlis. I couldn't think of anything else, just Baby Naufal... napa la nangis teruk sgt ni??....

Dalam kereta dia senyap.. sampai rumah pun dia ok... Sabar je la!!!

I remembered Nabil was still at the Majlis... sian anak aku!!! I called Alang, asked her who would bring my son home?... Ok lah.. Angah wanted to "singgah" at my house, brought Mak & Nabil (with my maid) back.

That's it!...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bie-->> thanks... bende2 camni mmg kene ada yg mulakan dulu. Actually sy yg bg reminder kat suma org date birthday mak saya.. derang tu lupa belaka.. dh tua kata derang hehehe