Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Readjustment of salary

Today's Inspiring quote...

****Take a deep breath, count to ten, and tackle each task one step at a time.****

~~~The future enters into us, in order to transform us, long before it happens~~~

Assalamualaikum,
Pagi2 lagi dah siapkan calculation (on my side) regarding isu terhangat di pasaran sekarang.. readjustment of salary.. Naylah sajer citer dalam blog, so that everyone who reads will know the situation of MS* management yg s***s!!.. Bertemankan Pn Z**... menuju la kami ke MS* dan berjumpa dgn En. Ha****.

Di meja bulat, dia mulakan dgn bismillah... dan teruskan penjelasan demi penjelasan kenapa dan macamana perkara ni boleh berlaku kepada pergerakan gaji aku. Dia mengaku ada dua kesilapan BESAR dari pihak dia dan MS* sebab mereka tak re-check apa yg staff derang dah calculate.. main sign jek....

After explaining, I then told him... I want to know how he got the figure of 6*** overpaid to my acount, since I couldn't see it in my calculation.. my simple calculation... only shows me figure of 4*** .

I showed him my simple calculation ... explained to him here and there,... he nodded few times.. I assumed he agreed with me .. agreed with my simple calculation.

Oklah.. camni.. can I have 1 copy of your calculation? I'll bring this calculation to Pn No**** and let her consider. If she consider your calculation is right, we will do the adjustment again...

huh!! senang nya!!

I gave him my simple calculation... reminding him few times... get back to me ASAP.. with positive reply I hope! Really hope the calculation will help in this situation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sleepless-->> yup.. Insyaallah.. kalau ikut rasa hati,nak amik legal action, tapi ntah la.. anyway, what do you advise?