Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Weird!!

Dah bersawang sikit blog ni... al maklum, agak sibuk dengan aktiviti kerja dan luar waktu kerja :-) .. tak ketinggalan juga dengan aktiviti untuk meningkatkan ekonomi keluarga :-P.
Anyway, lately I got this weird dream and very unusual (uneasy) feeling. Most probably I was carried away with this "hot" issue which is POLIGAMY. I remembered during my study about 10 years ago (can guess how old I am now), this issue would always be in our "borak2" session among my classmates. There were times, 1 or 2 of my colleagues would be very serious in the discussion.. (sampaikan ada yang menentang abis-abisan poligami ni)..well, since we were in Fiqh and Usul Fiqh major, we were exposed with this issue particularly in classes/tutors. We knew the Quranic verses and Hadiths which permit poligamy to men. However the issue remains.... the wife will not be able to accept poligamy!
Apa yang merepek ni?
Ok.. my dream was about my husband is marrying somebody else who I could not recognize in the dream. Hahahahaha... sure la orang kata semua ni hanya mainan tidur!
Well, if it was a "mainan tidur"... why must I feel unusual and uneasy of that dream? I feel it's real that I was "poligamized" (hehehehe ada ke such word?). Whenever I look at my husband's face, I feel the pain of "poligamized"!! Scary kan?.. or really it is psychological effect from the dream?
Aiyaaaa...apa ni?
Anyway, I did tell my husband. As usual , dia gelak jeee... lawak , he said. But for me, it makes me think... is it because of my husband's exposure in his new portfolio at office? Maklum ... kat mana2 sure ada godaan dan cubaan ye tak?
And one more... is it what we called just a marriage crisis since this year will be our 6th anniversary?
Or... is it the time now that we should plan to add a new member in our family? :-D
Do visit and read newly posted article by saifulislam. That is what I hope from my hubby (**wink**)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam,

I believe it's just mainan tido. Lagipun kalo nak tafsir mimpi ni, biasanya the opposite of the dream. I know how real it feels in the dream, coz I've once dreamt that Cikdin died and I felt really lost. Nasib baik tak nangis dalam tido jek. Bangun pagi tu pun masih rasa kesedihan dan kehilangan tu.

Relaks la beb... syaitan kacau tuu.. kau tido tak basuh kaki ek.. (apa kaitan basuh kaki ni dgn tido yg aman ek??)

Anonymous said...

Wah,

Kena carik buku Pak Cah tu.. menarik, menarik..

Masuk list buku utk dihadiahkan kpd suami on his next birthday

Anonymous said...

kau yg kiut -->> yeahh.. i thougt so.. mainan tidur. tapi bila kita let out, rasa lega pulak.
aku pun nak cari la buku tu..

Anonymous said...

dahsyat jugak ye mimpi mcm tu...setakat ni sy belum lg dpt mimpi mcm tu...

aku pun kiut laa...