Tuesday, July 10, 2007

few updates

Assalamualaikum...

Just to update a few things....

**Now I'm alone (the only officer) in handling the customer .. boleh la minta tolong bosses yg lain, but practically I'm alone!! Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaa

**And also to face internal audit alone...(nak minta tlg sapa laaa ni)

**But I'll release the tension just before internal audit date.. I'll be going for cuti cuti mesia in Langkawi next week!! Hula hula ..LANGKAWI.. here we come!

**I'll be based in PJ campus starts Nov.. (tak sure nak bergembira atau bersedih... ada macam2 rasa selepas dpt tau akan ke PJ Nov nanti)

But for sure.... I'll be veeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy busy now until 1st August.. which the NEW boss is coming... Alhamdulillah..quite a relief since there will be somebody to handle customers ... tidak la aku yg kene ke depan ke belakang.. sakit kaki woooo!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sape new boss tue???

Anonymous said...

bie-->> haha.. sudah cendana gaharu pula... :-P psttt kakak mu laahh